[Frameworks] Lookout Mountain films (Pat O'Neill)

Michael Kemp michaelkemp738 at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Oct 1 02:51:59 CDT 2010

Can't recall anyone mentioning it here before, but for all those enchanted by the early and later films of Pat O'Neill, they can be purchased now for home viewing from Lookout Mountain http://www.lookoutmountainstudios.com/films.php

The "7362" set contains rarely seen early works such as "By The Sea" and "Bump City"  ~  whilst the latest, personal, handheld work such as "I Open The Window" is available on "Starting To Go Bad" disc

There are also the monumental "Water and Power" and "Trouble In the Image"

The transfers are magnificent, the soundtracks remixed and remastered  -  and the purchase prices well within reach  ~  I bought the lot  ~  they're superb...