[Frameworks] Lookout Mountain films (Pat O'Neill)

Aaron F. Ross aaron at digitalartsguild.com
Fri Oct 1 17:44:16 CDT 2010

I knew about "Tracing the Decay of Fiction" but am really more
interested in owning a Blu-Ray of the original film.

By the way, try as I might, I could not find "Tracing the Decay of
Fiction" for sale online anywhere. Amazon shows it as not available.
USC bookstore was useless. GreenCine has it for rental.

Aaron