[Frameworks] Courtisane Festival - Call for entries

maría palacios cruz mpalacioscruz at gmail.com
Thu Oct 7 07:58:41 CDT 2010

Dear Frameworkers,

The call for entries for the 2011 Courtisane Festival is now open,
until December 31st, and you can find it here :

http://www.courtisane.be/call-entries-2011

The 10th edition of Courtisane will take place in Ghent (Belgium)
from March 30th to April 3rd.

As a festival and platform to showcase film, video and new media,
Courtisane makes a resolute choice for adventure and reflection.
Courtisane’s programmation constitutes a kaleidoscopic mosaic of
styles, media, gestures and emotions that share an insatiable hunger
for experimentation, a personal signature, and a sense of resistance.
Courtisane presents and supports the work of film, video and media
artists independently of genres, formats, and length. We are
interested in screening films and videos, in any category, that have
an inventive, aesthetically unconventional approach in terms of form,
content, story and structure.

Courtisane organises a competition of recent international and
national film and video work. The programme of the Courtisane
festival also includes various special events and programmes : Artist
in Focus screenings, specially curated thematic programmes, a
screening of artists’ films and videos for children, live
performances...
The present call for entries concerns only the competition programme.

All films and videos submitted must have been completed on or after 1
January 2009.

Please note that our office has moved. Our new address is :

Courtisane Festival
p.a. KASK
Campus Bijloke
J. Kluyskensstraat 2
9000 Ghent
Belgium

We look forward to receiving and watching your new films and videos !

Best regards,

Maria

---
maría palacios cruz