[Frameworks] Views From the Avant-Garde 2010

Jacob waltmanjacob at gmail.com
Sat Oct 9 17:24:34 CDT 2010

I was wondering if anyone might be able to point me towards any coverage of
*Views* that I haven't come across and/or if those who had the opportunity
to attend would be willing to share their thoughts (on the films, on the
program as a whole, on interesting discussions that might have taken place,
anything really) with the list (or if preferred, privately off-list).  There
were the overviews by Manohla Dargis and Tony Pipolo, both lovely, and maybe
one or two scattered articles on a few specific films, but other than that I
have found very little.  If so, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for your time...

---
Jacob
SLC, UT, 84117