[Frameworks] The Russian LOMO Tank Light Leak.

Cherry Kino cherrykinocinema at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 14 08:03:02 CDT 2010

Hi!

I put a little bit of blu-tack in the hole. It doesn't really affect how easily the chemistry pours into the tank (not much anyway). Do this, and if the problem persists, you know it's something else! Also, make sure you shut the lid properly and not skewed, turning it until it is fitted into the groove, so you can't lift it off.

xCK