[Frameworks] B&W chemicals - how many uses?

John Woods jawoods01 at yahoo.ca
Mon Oct 18 17:16:21 CDT 2010

So the common Kodak packages of D-76, D-19, Hypoclear, etc. usually make 3.8
liters or 1 gallon. I was wondering how much film you can process with this
amount with consistent results. I usually process batches of 3-4 super 8
cartridges at a time and then dispose of the chemicals. I'd like some advice on
whether I could be more efficient with the chemicals or if I'm depleting the
chemicals with the amount of film I use. Thank you!

John Woods