[Frameworks] Richard Myers' AKRAN (1969) restored, showing Monday in LA

melissaparson at comcast.net melissaparson at comcast.net
Tue Oct 19 14:55:15 CDT 2010

Hey can someone give me Richard's contact info please?

I studied with him at Kent State in the early 90's, his last classes before retiring... (what a lucky gal i was)

and have wanted to get in touch but can't find him.  I would like to say hello and see if he's interested in  a screening in Seattle if possible.

Thanks!

Melissa Parson