[Frameworks] 16mm cameras in Eugene, OR

40 Frames info at 40frames.org
Wed Oct 20 16:54:53 CDT 2010

Josh -

You'll likely have to drive up to Portland to rent a Bolex from nwfilm.org.
They service their cameras every year, I believe, so you likely get
something better than borrowing one that does not see a lot of service.

Chuck K. is in Eugene and may have a Bolex, his email should be in the list
of Frameworks subscribers. Also, Ron Finne lives in
Springfield and may have a Bolex or know the whereabouts of one.

Alain

On Wed, Oct 20, 2010 at 8:26 AM, J. Mabe <brack_28 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> (Sorry if this gets sent twice... I sent it yesterday and I don't think it
> worked)
>
> I'm in Eugene, OR and brought a lot of film with me, but my bolex finally
> died it's last death.
>
> Is there anyplace that might rent a camera?  A co-op perhaps?  Or is there
> an individual who might lend a 16mm camera for a couple of bucks?
>
> Thanks!
> JB MABE

40 FRAMES
Alain LeTourneau