[Frameworks] Experimental Media for Middle and High School Students

Jonathan Capone jdcapone at gmail.com
Fri Oct 22 11:51:33 CDT 2010

Hi Frameworkers,

     I am teaching video production to Middle and High School (Ages
11-21) at risk inner city students through the city parks.  Each park
location has a specific emphasis and I am being encouraged to teach
experimental video production.  I am currently developing a curriculum
for them and I would appreciate any suggestions of age appropriate
projects or film/videos to get them to think creatively.

Thanks,
Jonathan Capone