[Frameworks] Experimental Media for Middle and High School Students

melissaparson at comcast.net melissaparson at comcast.net
Fri Oct 22 12:07:22 CDT 2010

There are lots of films you can show- I don't have specific suggestions there but one activity I did with kindergartners years back  was bleaching out old super 8 ( i did that part )  and let  them color on it with markers, it's a tangible way for them to see 24 frames per second and exciting each and everytime you project it.... just a thought for an introduction to experimental film. obviously you can show some kid appropriate brakhage and harry smith as a lead in....

Melissa