[Frameworks] Experimental Media for Middle and High School Students

jeanne LIOTTA jeanli515 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 22 22:14:32 CDT 2010

rebellious pixels! that made me think of the new Harmony Korine short
movie/fashion ad playing at IFC right now, its pretty wonderful anywayI
think, lo-fi and lyrical, young black teen musing on fashion and identity,
um lets see I have the link around here somehweres
http://bit.ly/afs0yI

also , KIDS? i know its old but maybe useful, topical?

www.jeanneliotta.net