[Frameworks] Experimental Media for Middle and High School Students

Jodie Mack jodiemack77 at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 23 12:58:17 CDT 2010

Howdy,

Both the Echo Park Film Center and the California State Summer School for the Arts have excellent, experimental-friendly coursework in moving image for youth. Both paths of study travel through analog and digital formats while championing our beloved methods of weirdo-ism.

EPFC Youth Classes: http://www.echoparkfilmcenter.org/classes/youthclasses.html
EPFC Youth YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Echoparkfilmcenter
CSSSA Film: http://www.csssa.org/main.php?page=studies&sub_page=film

JM