[Frameworks] Experimental Media for Middle and High School Students

Alex alex.mccarron at gmail.com
Sat Oct 23 15:51:45 CDT 2010

Surely there could be nothing better than a bunch of inner city kids walking around school doing Werner Herzog impressions.

When I was that age I really liked Su Frederick's "Scar Tissue", Maya Deren, Jan Svankmajer, Seijun Suzuki, and Priit Parn.

"Leche" by Naomi Uman sounds culturally appropriate but might put those kids to sleep?

I probably really would have liked Viennese Actionism too, but I'm guessing that's out.

Alex