[Frameworks] call for works (dvd release)

charles chadwick infiltration834 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 29 16:16:52 CDT 2010

Hey all. I'm working with the experimental musician Carrie Sullivan (for her
project fs lux) for a dvd release she's doing. She's having a problem with
people coming through for her with the project, so I thought I'd put out her
call here. She just has tracks that she's composed that she'd like
filmmakers to work with, with the intention of eventually doing a
self-distributed dvd and cd release. She's pretty much open to any
form/genre I think. Some of her work can be listened to here;
http://www.myspace.com/fslux . Her email is heat.lightnin at gmail.com if any
of you are interested. Thanks!

-charles