[Frameworks] paclab

Robert Houllahan lunarfilms at mindspring.com
Fri Aug 6 13:46:27 CDT 2010

>            So I think it is relatively rare, but it can happen. Did Pac Lab offer to replace your raw stock?

All labs have film break from time to time in the processor, with reversal sometimes you get weird stuff. Like the student film inexplicably taped together on the daylight spool with scotch tape, in three places. When loading the processor you check the film by hand and after years of doing it you get a feel for things like broken perfs and scotch tape. Sometime the loader will miss when loading a 2000' reel in the dark, it happens, but it is rare.

-Rob-

www.cinelab.com

Robert Houllahan
www.lunarfilms.com