[Frameworks] 1978-1986 - California Punk/Hardcore (Films | Filmmakers | Gig Footage | Distributors)

Shane Christian Eason shaneeason at yahoo.ca
Fri Aug 20 15:27:36 CDT 2010

Hey,

Thank you all for the suggestions regarding this exhibition. I will post more
info on the films, screen times, guests, etc., when I lock the films down and
close in on the date(s).

Best,

Shane

Miami | Fort Lauderdale

Filmmakers | Gig Footage | Distributors)

I would also recommend the Dead Kennedys live video, which was released on VHS
by Alternative Tentacles.

Stuart Heaney