[Frameworks] in support of Josh Rushton at FotoKem

Doug Chaffin("Douglas Graves") dgtolstoy at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 23 14:42:41 CDT 2010

Thanks for letting us know. I am very saddened and surprised to learn about this and I just mailed the higher-ups at Fotokem in some detail about how great Josh was to work with last year on my highly unusual and challenging 16mm project. I strongly urged them to reconsider their decision. I agree, Josh is very smart, efficient, helpful, and creative. He was genuinely enthusiastic about the kind of effects I was trying to achieve and our collaboration resulted in a final answer print that I love and was more than worth what it cost. I really hope our letter campaign will work and get him hired back on at this excellent film lab.
Doug 2400 E. Pleasant Valley Rd.#4Oxnard, CA 93033 702-580-4293PURE CINEMA CELLULOIDhttp://www.purecinema-celluloid.webs.com/