[Frameworks] Elf projector service

Cherry Kino cherrykinocinema at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 1 08:49:46 CST 2010

Nicky - call me on 07935916560 (my mobile) and I'll put you in touch with a friend who does mine. Only reason I'm not putting it for all to see on frameworks is that he does it as a hobby so wouldn't want to be inundated with lots of requests at once! He is very good, and essentially strips them down and rebuilds them - really knows his stuff.

Snow is incredible up north - proper drifts now!

x CK