[Frameworks] Elf projector service

40 Frames info at 40frames.org
Wed Dec 1 12:31:42 CST 2010

On Wed, Dec 1, 2010 at 10:28 AM, 40 Frames <info at 40frames.org> wrote:

> On Wed, Dec 1, 2010 at 3:12 AM, nicky.hamlyn at talktalk.net <
> nicky.hamlyn at talktalk.net> wrote:
>
>> Does anyone know where I can get Ef projectors serviced in the UK?
>> David Leister, who used to do this, no longer does. Failing this, can
>> anyone who knows run through the basics with me; lubrication,
>> maintaining take up arms so they run smoothly etc,
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Nicky Hamlyn.
>>

> Lee's Camera?
> http://www.16mmdirectory.org/projectors/eiki?country=GB

BTW, Nicky when and if you source other maintenance folk, please let me know
so I can add it to the Directory.

I would say try Bob Halls at Projex, but I think he disappeared as I can no
longer find a website for Projex. He used
to stock Eiki/Elf parts and do some service work.

Best,
Alain

--
40 FRAMES