[Frameworks] Elf projector service

nicky.hamlyn at talktalk.net nicky.hamlyn at talktalk.net
Fri Dec 3 02:09:27 CST 2010

Thanks.

I've since received details of two people who Service ELFs.I can send
their details if you want them.

  I also found this website:

http://homeclassiccinema.moonfruit.com/#/film-equipment/4521267728

It's run by enthusiasts but they will supply parts etc for common
models, but if you want rarer parts they expect you to "join in"!

Hope you're well. How is Jo's PhD going, and the move to Falmouth?

Nicky.

nicky.hamlyn at talktalk.net