[Frameworks] "On Venom & Eternity, " by Isou 12/5 & 6, Brooklyn, NY

Pip Chodorov frameworks at re-voir.com
Sat Dec 4 04:10:06 CST 2010

The Kino DVD version is a patchwork made from a bad Beta reproduction
of the truncated Raymond Rohauer version intercut with "missing"
scenes. The version showing in the Microscope gallery is the complete
film restored by the French national film archives. We made new
subtitles too. I hope you get to see this version. It is also
available from Re:Voir.
-Pip