[Frameworks] DSLR telecine on a JK printer

jeanne LIOTTA jeanli515 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 5 23:36:41 CST 2010

they are doing that at my school. But you have to watch out--perhpasreplace
the camera fairly regularly since they werent really made for that kind of
frame-clicking volume. Its tedious, just like any optical printing, no?  but
with a controller interface you trust maybe you can just go out for coffee
or take  a nap.
another one of the million workflows....

www.jeanneliotta.net