[Frameworks] kodak 7302 and 7363 what iso

robert at ontosmedia.com robert at ontosmedia.com
Thu Dec 9 16:07:30 CST 2010

The subtle variations here are interesting!  I guess you get used to a
rating for a stock and a developer time...

I rate 7363 at ASA 8 for either "normal" high contrast in D19 neg or
reversal, or a faily continuous tone in Detol 1:4; I generally underexpose
at ASA 25 and overdevelop to boost the contrast (but see what works for
you!)

I have no idea how to rate 7302, because as far as my experience goes it's
too slow to be a very useful camera film.  ASA 2? Does anyone out there
use it this way?

Robert Schaller