[Frameworks] Selling my Sony camcorder

scott nyerges hutchense at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 14 06:53:27 CST 2010

Hey Frameworkers:

I'm selling my Sony HDR HC1 miniDV camcorder. Bought it in 2006 and it served me
well, but I've not used it in ages, and I'd rather sell it to someone who can
get some use out of it than let it just sit.

Well cared for, apart from a small streak of paint on the bottom of the lens
hood (I got a little too close to some wet paint while filming. About 50 hours
of use. All original packing materials and accessories.

In NYC. Can pick up in Chelsea. Asking $750 (negotiable).

Contact me offlist if you're interested.

Thanks!

-> Scott