[Frameworks] 16mm analysis projector and looper needed

andrew lennox lew_ro at yahoo.ca
Tue Dec 14 16:16:11 CST 2010

dragon over at black and white film factory sold his to ben donohue (director of
LIFT) a year or two ago, not sure if he has another one or if ben would loan you
his? ben's a good local option for you regardless as he is interested in loops,
analysts, etc.  LIFT does have one that I've used years ago.  it's controls are
more basic than other models like the athena. it can do the variable speed you
want but looping it would require some innovation on your part.  most
importantly, it was broken last i inquired.  You'd have to join LIFT to use it
and that requires a membership and volunteer hours.  possibly you could do the
hours by fixing and modifying the projector to suit your purposes.
if you've got cash to burn than just call robert film services in montreal and
get a museum grade piece custom designed.