[Frameworks] Need some technical reading suggestions

Jay Hudson jkh30003 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 16 11:47:05 CST 2010

Hello all:

I may be in the exciting, yet scary position of having to figure out a Bell
and Howell J Printer.  I am looking for suggestions of books/articles to
read that give an in depth explanation of contact printers, printing
technique, printing stocks, whatever.  I am thirsting for a thorough
education on this topic.

I came across a Google books version of a book called Restoration of Motion
Picture film.  Also, Pip helpfully suggested a site,
http://www.filmlabs.org/index.php/site/home/, which is a collection-site for
independent, collective labs.  It has a lot of helpful information.

Other than that, does anyone has any helpful suggestions.  I would be
extremely grateful.

Jay