[Frameworks] Processing Kodachrome

jeanne LIOTTA jeanli515 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 21 11:59:05 CST 2010

this from Professor Solomon:

ATTENTION K-MART SHOPPERS:

LAST MINUTE SALE - THE LAST DAYS OF KODACHROME

I HAVE SEVERAL 100 FT ROLLS OF 16MM KODACHROME 40, DATED FROM 7/2007
(KODAK'S LAST RUN), KEPT IN FREEZER, WILL SELL AT 25.00/ROLL (WITH OPTIONAL
PRE-PAID PROCESSING, ADD ANOTHER 25.00 ROLL) - *NEEDS TO BE AT DWAYNE'S BY
DECEMBER 30, 2010.*

CONTACT ME ASAP IF INTERESTED AND I'LL FEDEX SAME DAY. I WOULD PREFER TO
SELL THE LOT (FOR A REDUCED COST), LOCALLY IF POSSIBLE...

BUT TIME IS OF THE ESSENCE...

Phil Solomon
solomon at colorado.edu

www.jeanneliotta.net