[Frameworks] Santa's Complaint

Tony Conrad conrad at buffalo.edu
Tue Dec 21 22:52:56 CST 2010

Hi Anna-------

Thanks for your inquiry.
Mr. Roddy is actually listed as festival ORGANIZER, not festival DIRECTOR. In
actuality, I am the Director, and Bernie is the Organizer. Under my direction,
the festival has a name that will not be disclosed. It is an online festival, and
so far has only one entry, SCANTY CLAUS.
If the festival guidelines open up, we will inform you.

Best for the holidays,

------t0ny

On Tue 12/21/10  9:28 PM , Anna Biller pbutterfly at earthlink.net sent: