[Frameworks] Santa's Complaint

k. a.r. a_r_k_ at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 22 03:30:49 CST 2010

re:
">
> It's never stopped me... or a lot of other people I suspect. ;)
>
> love
>
> Freya
>
> > Of course I'm serious, I wouldn't have bothered posting otherwise.
>
> "

Oh brother.

I'm not on this list to play games, and if I missed a video that lead to some kind of inside joke, well excuse me.

I currently have 2100 unread Frameworks messages in my inbox, so you might see how I missed that.

The only reason I was asking about which festival Mr. Roddy was associated with was so that I could be sure and never send them a submission.

After all this b.s. I am truly sorry I bothered asking.