[Frameworks] clear leader?

40 Frames info at 40frames.org
Thu Dec 23 11:16:40 CST 2010

On Thu, Dec 23, 2010 at 6:15 AM, Christopher Harris
<charris91 at hotmail.com>wrote:

>  Hello Frameworkers,
>
> Can anyone point me in the direction of 16mm single perf clear leader?  I
> have a couple hundred feet on hand and need more but have no idea where I
> got it.  I just ordered 500' that arrived but it has a yellow mask.  I am
> looking for the clear stuff.

We just ordered some clear (clear) from Christy's. As others have mentioned
you can try Dwight Cody, Urbanski, as well as EEPCo (also in Burbank near
Christy's).

Here's a list of vendors who may carry clear leader:
http://www.16mmdirectory.org/presentation/supplies

What FPC/Kodak used to sell as "clear" was yellowish or gold in color. It
does not appear to be in their catalog anymore.

Alain

--
40 FRAMES
Alain LeTourneau