[Frameworks] cameraless films...or ?

Tony Conrad conrad at buffalo.edu
Sun Dec 26 10:41:51 CST 2010

My "7360 Sukiyaki" (1974) was prepared before the audience. The recipe included
strips of beef and various vegetables, and of course strips of E.K. 7360. After
cooking with oil and soy sauce over a burner in a 2000' film can, the pieces were
dipped in raw egg and immediately "projected" (cast forward) onto the screen.

On Sun 12/26/10  1:02 AM , jeanne LIOTTA jeanli515 at gmail.com sent: