[Frameworks] The code of "Arnulf Rainer"

Lundgren 50lundgren at telia.com
Sun Jul 4 18:13:15 CDT 2010

I remeber reading about Peter Kubelka saying something about that Arnulf
Rainer was the only eternal film, that he would write down the
concept/code/script/equation/whatever on a rock and then when all other
works of cinema had faded away (by technical death or whatever) his could
allways be recreated perfectly in its intended form.

Anyway, what I was interested in was that form. Does anyone know if he ever
spoke of the "code" or has anyone with access to a film copy been able to
determine it?

A secondary question is also this: What is the technical form of the
"soundtrack"?