[Frameworks] complex HD telecine question

Pip Chodorov frameworks at re-voir.com
Sat Jul 10 15:31:42 CDT 2010

Thanks but I still don't understand what happens to the extra frame.
Every second, I give the machine 24 pictures, and it creates a 25th.
If I put this 25p material into a 24p project, will it remove a
frame? The "right" frame?
I don't want reinterpreting here, just my original 24 frames in,
coming back out at 24.
I'm afraid I have to redo it.
But it's more than just telling the lab to redo it. I have to bring a
heavy suitcases of negative and positive and spend two nights with
the technician mounting each reel and indicating which shots we need.
Some shots are only a few seconds. I had put threads in the sprockets
which are removed now.
Etc...