[Frameworks] complex HD telecine question

Robert Houllahan lunarfilms at mindspring.com
Sat Jul 10 15:44:57 CDT 2010

If you have the film as a QuickTime and it was transfered at 25fps
film run to 25frame HD you can use apple cinema tools to change the
frame rate to 24fps. This is an instant change to the QuickTime header
and does no require a recompression or other time consuming render.

Load the clip into cinema tools and then find the conform button at
the lower right. A dialog box will come up with options to change the
clip speed to 24.98, 24, 29.97, 30 select the speed and hit ok and the
speed is changed.

Rob

Robert Houllahan Film
www.lunarfilms.com