[Frameworks] Seeking Fuji 8632 125T

Amanda Christie amanda at amandadawnchristie.ca
Sun Jul 11 16:21:45 CDT 2010

Hi Mario,

I was just going to write to you!  To let you know that we've just
added a big expansion to Faucet and we're having a "Grand Open House"
on Friday night at 7pm.... the new space is just upstairs from Struts
(the yellow door)... and it has a 16mm steenbeck, an optical printer,
an animation stand, a green screen, and an electronics lab... and
downstairs has HD equipment now.

I was hoping to let folks i Moncton know... it would be lovely if some
of you lovely folks were able to make it down for a visit on Friday
evening!

if not, that's fine...

oh, and for the mailing address for my film... just remove the Apt.
#1... I moved out... but the rest of the address is the same for
Struts Gallery... so you can just sen it to struts gallery if I don't
see you on Friday night.

Hope you're well!

Amanda Dawn Christie
Master of Fine Arts