[Frameworks] Film / Video Collectives?

mjjvckp at aol.com mjjvckp at aol.com
Mon Jul 12 12:18:06 CDT 2010

 Yes, more creation/production collectives, less cooperatives for equipment/resources/distribution. The latter is fairly common, but is still based on the primacy of helping the individual artist be an individual artist.

I'm more interested in people working together to create and critique each other's work, as part a collective project.

And Anja, this isn't research for any writing or academic end result, I'm just curious in connecting with folks.

I do a project here in NYC called Red Channels which is trying to collective itself. We've also recently collaborated with Paper Tiger, which started as a collectively produced cable access show, but is now more broadly a video collective.