[Frameworks] Basement Media Fest Final Call for Entries

lj frezza ljfrezza at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 16:12:26 CDT 2010

The Basement Media Festival is a "meta-media" festival. We're looking for
works that bring the process of mediation to the forefront. Most festivals
want clean, polished entries. We don’t. We find a certain beauty in
imperfection. That means scratched film surfaces, warbly audio tapes, and
low-res image files. We’ll screen pretty much any media format – moving
images, still images, audio pieces, etc.

This is our final call for entries. Deadline is July 24th, 2010 (postmark).
Either send your submissions via mail to "Basement Media Festival, 369
Prospect Street, Cambridge, MA 02139" or digitally to
BostonBasementMedia at gmail.com.

Work will be screened in Somerville, MA on August 21st, 2010.

For more info, visit http://basementmediafest.com

--
ljfrezza.com