[Frameworks] experimental documentary

Mads Mikkelsen mads_mik at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 17 17:30:03 CDT 2010

Some directors and a few recent titles that might be of interest. Good luck with the class!
Agnès VardaPeter MettlerPeter WhiteheadJames BenningSylvain GeorgeCalifornia Company Town (Lee Anne Schmitt, US 2008)Dream of Life (Steven Sebring, US 2008 - with Patti Smith)Andarilho (Cao Guimaraes, Brazil 2007)The Feature (Michel Auder, US 2008)Pilgrimage from Scattered Points (Luke Fowler, UK 2006)Pasolini *PA Palestine (Ayreen Anastas, Italy 2003)Filmefobia (Kiko Goifman, Brazil 2008)
- Mads