[Frameworks] Experimental Documentary

marilyn brakhage vams at shaw.ca
Mon Jul 19 19:17:04 CDT 2010

Yes, I agree, if you define it in this way.  But that didn't seem to
be what was suggested by the term in earlier posts.  An experiment
that later "becomes conventional" (as someone was saying) is not the
sort of experiment -- or the meaning of such -- that you refer to
here.  But perhaps that was Matt's point also.

Marilyn