[Frameworks] 16mm xenon arc portables for rent NY area ? area interpreted widely

Sam Wells silverfilm at gmail.com
Wed Jul 28 18:21:48 CDT 2010

Hi

Need 1 or 2 (preferably 2) portable xenon arc projectors for an
outdoor screening here in Princeton NJ mid-late August.

Screen, audio / PA I can probably handle, just need the machines.

It's been awhile since I put a 16mm show together, previously
I could find stuff, I don't even know who rents projectors
or has one or two to rent - at least near here)

(this will be my feature from 2000 Wired Angel, 16mm DTS sound)

-Sam