[Frameworks] DVD Thermal Transfer Printer

Shelly Silver silvernyc at earthlink.net
Sat Jul 31 11:39:30 CDT 2010

thermal printers are $$$, aren't they?

i use a $100 epson inkjet printer.  mostly you have to keep the discs out of the rain (tho i think there's a way around this...).  i'm  not doing anything fancy, just name info, but i suppose you could print images

hp also makes cheap inkjet printers that print on cd/dvd's  (though in the us you have to hack them a bit)

in general i wouldn't put too much energy into how a dvd looks if its just for festival screeners. selling copies is another story.

best,
shelly