[Frameworks] DVD Thermal Transfer Printer

Brook Hinton bhinton at gmail.com
Sat Jul 31 19:41:44 CDT 2010

Ken, another option is to have someplace like Diskmakers print up
blank DVD-Rs with the artwork already on them. Just go to their short
run link (or whatever its called now) and there will be an option to
print on disks without duplicating the video in their custom quote
generator. Saves a lot of time.

I got really really sick of the rigamarole involve with printing
direct on disk with my epson inkjet, and of the waiting. I went back
to sharpies.

But I pretty much only send out screeners to people who ask directly
for them these days, and try to encourage the rest to let me send them
a URL to preview on the web, unless its a really major piece (and I
haven't done anything that meets my standards for that in a while). I.
Hate. DVDs. And the size of the landfill they end up in.

Brook Hinton