[Frameworks] Hand Processing Club in New York First Session

Jay Hudson jkh30003 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 2 11:15:25 CDT 2010

Hello,

As some of you may know, there is a movement underway to create a film club/learning coop.  To start we want to have the first session in four or five weeks from now.  Kelly Spivey and I discussed starting with reversal B/W "kits" (the actual TMAX kits are no longer made but we can improvise), a simple process to get us started.

Please send me email to let me know if you are interested in participating in the first session.  We are trying to gauge how many people there will be, so we have an idea of the costs.

Get involved.  Being in the embryonic stage, there is a lot that is being worked out.    We are looking for input and participation from everyone we can.

Contact me off list if you are interested.