[Frameworks] FLEFF's OPEN SPACE Conceptual Art UGC Contest Launched!

Patricia R. Zimmermann patty at ithaca.edu
Wed Jun 2 23:08:28 CDT 2010

Join us in creating an conceptual art project user-generated dictionary for OPEN SPACE.  Load up one image, write a sentence--and be eligible to win $500 in this juried exhibition.  Deadline:  July 15.

Details here:

http://www.ithaca.edu/fleff/define/
-------
Patricia R. Zimmermann, Ph.D.
Professor, Cinema, Photography and Media Arts
Roy H. Park School of Communications
Codirector, Finger Lakes Environmental Film Festival
Division of Interdisciplinary and International Studies
953 Danby Road
Ithaca College
Ithaca, New York 14850 USA
Office: +1 (607) 274 3431