[Frameworks] weird!

Chris Lynn lynnchristopher at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 5 12:22:51 CDT 2010

Dear Scott and Shelly,
thanks for the insight!
seems like Views and Film Comment have some special relationship regarding the selection. Maybe it's just me, but is anyone else troubled by the the word "best" ?- seems silly and somewhat offensive. What was the criteria? Is this explained in the magazine? I don't read Film Comment-I am hoping there is some constructive analysis of their assessments-
Chris