[Frameworks] digest version of FrameWorks

Deke Dusinberre deked at orange.fr
Fri Jun 18 03:55:50 CDT 2010

On Jun 18, 2010, at 10:37 AM, pipchod at aol.com wrote:
> If you ever want to unsubscribe or change your options (eg, switch
> to or from digest mode, change your password, etc.), visit your
> subscription page at:
>
>    http://mailman-mail5.webfaction.com/options/frameworks/jrosette%40gmail.com
>
> (Other members, just substitute your own e-mail address at the end).

Thanks, Pip, I've just logged onto the site and turned on the digest
mode, which I prefer.
Note, Frameworkers, that I first had to ask the site to re-send me
"my" password (don't think I ever had one--certainly not the one the
machine returned to me), which I then personalized before clicking on
the digest option.
And thanks, too, Pip, for managing the current list crisis (what a
hassle).

Deke Dusinberre
(Paris)

DekeD at orange.fr