[Frameworks] screen capture

Bryan Konefsky bryank at unm.edu
Mon Jun 21 19:58:14 CDT 2010

Hey all - thanks so much for your quick responses about
screen capture software - BIG help indeed.  Since you were
all so helpful maybe you can assist in my next existential
dilemma... What shall I have for supper?
suggestions...
bk

Frameworkers - I seem to remember a discussion a short
while ago regarding screen capture software for MAC...
can't find that discussion so I thought I'd post - What
software recommendations might ya'll have for the best
quality resolution capturing desktop images/sounds?
thanks,

Bryan Konefsky, Visualiste
Lecturer, Dept. of Cinematic Arts, University of New
Mexico
Artistic Director, Experiments in Cinema
Vice President, Basement Films
Advisory Board, Ann Arbor Film Festival
================
"As the spirit wanes the form appears." - Charles Bukowski

ishowu HD
Nicholas O'Brien
doubleunderscore.net

hey bk
i have used both Snap-Proz and iShowU-HD with Mac. You can
download free
trials for each and see which you like better.
jml

Screen Flow is excellent- we use it on many systems
here...
Joe Gill
BlossomMedia
www.blossommedia.com
OC, CA

iShowU HD.
Cheap, versatile, good customer support.
All the best,
Evan