[Frameworks] Rape

Tim Halloran televisual at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 22 13:04:02 CDT 2010

This illustrates an interesting dilemma when programming these days--the first choice, of course, would be to screen the work on film, but if the available prints are so bad is it a legitimate choice to go to a pristine DVD or blu-ray?

Interestingly, some of the big distibutors will charge the same fee to screen their crappy circulating print as they will for the rights to screen your disc copy!

Tim