[Frameworks] Plus X Reversal discontinued

D Dawson decodawson at shaw.ca
Mon Jun 28 14:30:02 CDT 2010

So is Kodak out of both Plus-X Reversal 7265 AND Plus-X Negative 7231 (I
know they are discontinued, but are they out of stock of both?)

Neither 7222 nor 7266 have the B/W look that I like, especially for outdoor
shooting.  7222 is way to grey, and 7266 has too much contrast and grain.
Both Plus-X stocks had a lot less apparent grain, and a perfect contrast for
outdoor shooting.

Deco Dawson