[Frameworks] ISO: a bright 16mm projector to borrow/rent for this weekend in NYC

Mark Toscano fiddybop at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 3 17:02:46 CDT 2010

Posting this for a good friend who's in a bind.  Please contact her at the info below if you can help out:

*

I am looking for a single 16mm projector that can fill a large theatre screen at Tarrytown Music Hall in Tarrytown, New York on Sunday, November 7th.  We need to project about sixty minutes of film.  We have a 16mm print, but only 35mm projectors, which is making things a little difficult!  If anyone has any leads near New York City I would really appreciate it.

Julie Buck
julie.anne.buck at gmail.com
617 642 7815